About Me

My photo
The Heights, Michigan, United States
I tutor Paint Shop Pro basics for digital scrapbooking. I also teach classes on creating various mini scrapbook albums, such as chip board mini albums, paper bag mini albums. Some are kits and others are "create here then design at home" I also create special order die cuts, such as sports, dance, holidays etc... and custom (just ask me). I also teach some special techniques on paper and ribbon flower making and cover designs for your mini scrap book. If you have a interest in any of the above please contact me via email: DoreeVann1@Gmail.com

All Day Crop Event Oct. 29th, Saturday 9am-11pm

Hello Friends, I am holding a all day crop again on Oct. 29th, Saturday - in Troy, Mi.
$30.00 price includes continental breakfast, lunch, dinner, treats. We will have
make-n-takes, a few vendors and some demonstrations. I hope you will be able to join us.
"COME AS YOU AREN'T" since it is so close to Halloween, you can semi dress in costume
or just wear some funky make-up with a wig, hat or whatever. Let your imagination be your
guide but be comfortable!.......... it will be fun. I have also implemented
a "SCRAPBOOK MINI WORKSHOP" (Enchanted Halloween). You can come for the all day crop
$30.00 or just the 2½ hour
workshop $30.00 if you choose to do both the price would be $55.00...............
I will be posting a YouTube video as soon as the mini is done and I will send out a email
with the HTTP address. Again we will have a white elephant and this time it will be themed
"HALLOWEEN" for giggles and grins............... let me know soon if you will be attending,
we will have 2 banquet rooms for this crop....... Hope to see you there..............
if interested please contact me at: DoreeVann1@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment